+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4 Quick Tips For Sexual Orgasm

Administrator Aimee is infamous around these parts Aimee's Avatar

4 Quick Tips For Sexual Orgasm

Lately I’ve been asked by a lot of my girlfriends, “What is the best way to reach orgasm?” So, I decided to write up this post as a quick guide.

Most women have orgasms as a direct result of clitoral stimulation – this is often how we reach multiple orgasms. If your man comes too soon, ask him to stimulate your clitoris during sex to help you get your worth.

The pest positions for orgasm, believe it or not, are the missionary position and riding him on top. With the missionary position try placing a pillow under your hips to raise the pelvic area as it aids your man get himself deep inside you. This is great because it allows his penis to stimulate your g-spot directly while his pelvic area stimulates your clitoris with every thrust. Riding him is also great because it gives you full control and lets you work out how best to stimulate your pleasure spots. Try leaning forward a little so that your not just bobbing up and down – you want deep penetrating thrusts.

Practice doing Kegal exercises. These exercises will strengthen your pelvic muscles, and when done regularly give you greater control over your contractions. Stronger contracting pelvic muscles during sex means greater orgasms! I wrote a good article about pelvic sexercises that many of my girlfriends have sworn about.

Finally, it’s important to feel sexy about yourself to achieve orgasm. Bath yourself; tease your mind with the idea of hot passionate sex; dress up in your sexiest lingerie outfit; put on some dangerous stilettos; pour a glass of champagne; and strut like you are one mighty sexy woman. Wow! Just re-reading that gets me in the mood for it!!

Enjoy xoxo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 20 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 20 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Junior Member wevibe is on a distinguished road
    We have seven positions that have been tweaked and tailored by sex experts to help you reach orgasm every single time — plus, a few extra tricks so the road to bliss is even more of a sure thing.

Junior Member vincehudgen is on a distinguished road
    Wow, these are great tips. We actually do some other positions such as my partner is on my top and this is very cool positions. Aside, from my partner does everything on top of me. I'll take your information a big help in sexual orgasm.

Junior Member alishamilan is on a distinguished road
    Very useful post. I like to use this technique.

Junior Member JodyEllis is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    Lately I’ve been asked by a lot of my girlfriends, “What is the best way to reach orgasm?” So, I decided to write up this post as a quick guide.

Most women have orgasms as a direct result of clitoral stimulation – this is often how we reach multiple orgasms. If your man comes too soon, ask him to stimulate your clitoris during sex to help you get your worth.

The pest positions for orgasm, believe it or not, are the missionary position and riding him on top. With the missionary position try placing a pillow under your hips to raise the pelvic area as it aids your man get himself deep inside you. This is great because it allows his penis to stimulate your g-spot directly while his pelvic area stimulates your clitoris with every thrust. Riding him is also great because it gives you full control and lets you work out how best to stimulate your pleasure spots. Try leaning forward a little so that your not just bobbing up and down – you want deep penetrating thrusts.

Practice doing Kegal exercises. These exercises will strengthen your pelvic muscles, and when done regularly give you greater control over your contractions. Stronger contracting pelvic muscles during sex means greater orgasms! I wrote a good article about that many of my girlfriends have sworn about.

Finally, it’s important to feel sexy about yourself to achieve orgasm. Bath yourself; tease your mind with the idea of hot passionate sex; dress up in your sexiest lingerie outfit; put on some dangerous stilettos; pour a glass of champagne; and strut like you are one mighty sexy woman. Wow! Just re-reading that gets me in the mood for it!!

Enjoy xoxo
    that's pretty nice looking information. I would love my wife to read and become bit more attractive

+ Reply to Thread